Camp Seggie Day Camps can’t be beat!
With over 50 years of experience doing Camp, we know how to create an amazing program that your child will love! We know that overnight camps are not for everyone, which is why we offer an exceptional day camp option! Each of our camps are available as a day camp. Our day-campers are fully integrated into the camp program; they are assigned a cabin, have their own space to store their things for the day and choose a major elective to participate in all week.
Regular Day Camp
- Day Camps for full week camps: Sunday 6:30pm-8:30pm;Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm; Friday 9am-4:00 pm
- Campers that select this option do all the normal camp activities during the day but sleep at home during the night.
Extended Day Camp
- Want to enjoy Camp but sleep at home? With our new Extended Day Camp you can stay later to experience more of camp. Sunday 6:30-8:30pm, Monday - Thursday 9am-8:30pm, and Friday 9am-4:00pm.
Mini-Week Day Camp
- Mini Week’s are for our youngest campers. Experience the first taste of camp in a mini week for Kindergarten through Grade 3, but sleep at home!
- Sunday 6:30-8:30, Monday and Tuesday 9:00-7:30.